Frequently Asked Questions
We do not ship the free competitor shirts. Please make sure you pick it up at the AGF Store at the tournament.
Making weight for the division you are registered for is very important. Please make sure you check your weight often, and notify us before the correction deadline if you need to modify your divisions.
You can change your weight, team name, and divisions that you are registered for. If you need something that is not available in this screen, type in your request in the comments section and submit the form.
Before completing your registration application, you must agree to our Refund Policy. This policy states:
There are no refunds for this event, no exceptions. You will not be entitled to a refund, regardless of whether or not you participate. By paying for your registration will be put into a bracket and be called to compete on the day of competition. You will lose your first match by disqualification if you do not show up for your match, do not make the minimum qualification for that bracket, or have an injury or other medical condition that will not allow you to compete.
The only exception to this Refund Policy is when bracketing is completed and you are alone in your division(s). Then you are eligible for a refund for those divisions you are alone in.
The Consolation Matches were removed in the 2023 season. All Kid competitors (6-15 years old) are eligible for Challenger divisions in order receive more competition matches.
There are a couple of steps that have to be completed before you register for a tournament.
- Create your account. This step will enable you to log into the AGF website. Remember, you must check your email after creating your account. The email contains a button that you will need to click to verify you supplied an accurate email address.
- Add competitor profiles to your account.
- If you are the only competitor for this account, make sure you are enabled as a competitor. Go to your My Account page and look to see if there is a red icon next to your name. If there is, then your account is disabled as a competitor. To enable it, click the blue pen icon to edit your competitor profile. Then save your changes.
- If you are a parent and do not wish to be a competitor, you can do the opposite. Click the blue pen icon and disable your competitor status.
- You can click the Add Competitor Profiles button to add additional competitors to your account.
- The final step is to register for a tournament. Click the Find a Tournament button in the menu. Locate the tournament you wish to register for, and click it. This will bring up the tournament details page. Click the Register Now button to begin registering.
It sounds like you added the optional Challenger divisions.
If you are still registering, go back a step from the Review page and disable the challenger divisions. These are optional divisions.
If you’ve completed your registration and paid for them, then you simply need to contact us to have them removed and your fees refunded. Log in and go to Current Tournaments. Select the tournament listed that you are needing to adjust and click Request Changes. Then select the competitor that needs to be adjusted. In the comments section for that competitor, type in your request to remove the Challenger division(s).
No. you must register for a weight division to be able to sign up for the Challenger. If their are no matches for you at your weight division once registration closes, then you can just compete in the Challenger division.
Spectator tickets can only be purchased online when registering for a tournament. If not purchased at that time, then spectator tickets can be purchased at the door of the event.
Spectator tickets are $10 per person when purchased online during registration. When purchased at the door, they are $15 per person.
Kids 6 and under do not need to purchase spectator tickets.